Bi Fold Doors
Bi-folding doors have become more popular over the last decade, with more people benefiting from doors that fold away allowing for optimal space saving, and, as an added benefit allowing more light into a property over conventional French doors.
Bi-fold doors are now a must have feature for new build homes, existing structures (Orangeries / Conservatories or Garden Rooms) or as part of property renovation. The increase in demand stems from the value of space, light, heat and to transform a properties style.
Bifold doors allow for significant space saving over wide openings between rooms or between spaces such as a rear garden or as entrances to enclosures, this space saving is achieved by the doors folding into one another to create a wide entry and exit between spaces in the property.
WIDE RANGE OF STYLES AND FINISHES MADE WITH PVCU TECHNOLOGY
- Alternative sizes of outer frame and transom/mullion available
- Ideal in both domestic and commercial applications, including sheltered housing
- Available in single or double, sidelights and fanlight combinations
- 70mm front to back multi-chambered profiles
- Available in A range of colours
- Available inward or outward opening
- Internally beaded for Security
- Multipoint locking system
- Low maintenance
SUPERIOR WORKMANSHIP AND A HIGH LEVEL OF CARE
All our windows, door and conservatory installation work is carried out to the highest standards by our trained and experienced fitters, who work efficiently to ensure that a high level of workmanship is achieved and disruption at your property is kept to a minimum.
If you’re thinking of having new windows or doors fitted, or would like to talk about a conservatory, please contact us for a free consultation. We will be happy to advise on the best solution to suit your requirements and budget.